September Shuttle Schedule
October Shuttle Schedule
Spread the word! Download a Shuttle Flyer
Northwest Spay and Neuter Center, Washington’s largest non-profit high-quality spay and neuter clinic, now offers free transportation for your pet to and from our state-of-the-art clinic in Tacoma! No residency restrictions, and special pricing is available for those who qualify.
How does it work? Our dedicated employees collect scheduled patients (cats and dogs) at a prearranged location. Patients are driven to our clinic in a safe, climate-controlled vehicle for surgery. They recover overnight and are returned to the same location the following morning. We accept pet cats and dogs and feral cats in traps on our shuttle!
CURRENT SHUTTLE PICK-UP LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- Grays Harbor County – call our partners, East County TNR, at
(360) 470-8142 or (360) 249-3100 to schedule
- Vashon Island – call (206) 910-5102 to schedule
- Lewis County – call our partners, The Cat’s Meow Spay, Neuter and Adoption Project, at (360) 623-0820
All other locations, please call (253) 627-7729 and we will schedule your cat or dog for the shuttle run nearest you:
- Vaughn (Key Peninsula)
- Federal Way
- Port Orchard
- Thurston County
Don’t see your area listed? Think Northwest Spay & Neuter Center’s shuttle needs to schedule a run to your community? Call (253) 627-7729 x217 and let us know how we can help.
>> back to top
- Before Surgery Pre-op Instructions
- Special Programs and Qualifying Information
- Ninja Bob Fund
- Services and Fees
- Spread the Word
>> back to top